• This is not the place to tout your latest must have app. It will be viewed as spam if you do post a link to your application or any "hey this app is awesome" shill style posts and your post will be removed and you may be banned.

If you wish to submit an application for inclusion on the iLounge.com main site please do so by sending an email to [email protected]

Trooper Creation in Song Summoner

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

studogvetmed

Website
www.vandeventers.com
Does Trooper Creation have you pulling out your hair? Are you trying your hardest to figure out what the "system" is....

Well I'm here to tell you the system is essentially random. suck's doesn't it.

Here is something That appears solid though.

Every song on your iPod will make between 1-4 different of the 50 available troopers. The number it will make will depend on the stage you are at your game. The number increases after each pendant power up in the game, and the 4th one, I think becomes available after you clear the game and then you can still go on and collect game data.

For instance, now that I've finished the Game A-ha's take on me will get me the following troopers: Crystal Shot, No Shelter, End of the World and Electrochemical.

Now here is the thing. Don't like the Stats of the trooper with the song. Just keep trying. Patience and where the Song is in the list is the only thing between you and an S rating.

I mean I just got an S rated TR-808 from B-52s Love Shack. I find nothing particularly special about the song in my library, 5 stars yes, but not an awful lot of plays or anything.

Not sure if the subset of guys change at different levels. I thought I had gotten a Woody Soldier with Take on Me, but I haven't recently while playing around with this.

So is there a difference between trying for a silver, Gold, or Platinum off the bat? Not really. You are better off with a Bronze and leveling up. you'll have more deployment points and once platinum, relatively will be higher stated.

So with this in mind good luck hunting for your troopers.

Listen carefully to what the Soul Master asks for. You can click no and choose again, but I have found no guarantee of greatest even when he says "bullseye" or "That's it" So just go for it.

For comparison here are songs that have gotten me Rare Cards

Feeling Alright by heuy Lewis, Baby got back by Sir mix-a-lot -> Electra Glide: Mage
Blinded by the Light and I'm on Fire By the Boss, and Hero by Chad Kroegur -> La Chanteuse: Archer
Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans on By Mel McDaniel -> Supernova: Knight
Centerfold b J.Giels Band -> Sweetness: Monk

Enjoy the Hunting.