transfer photos, music from pc to iphone??

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

deejaywestbrook

Just got the new Iphone 3g and I want to transfer some pics and some audio clips from my WinXP PC on to my iphone. Everyone says to use iTUNES but I already have a HUGE itunes library for my old i-pod that I've been using for years. And one time, I made the mistake of hooking up someone else's i-pod to my pc and then, itunes popped up and somehow, my ENTIRE itunes library and all my settings were completely wiped out! Will the same thing happen if I try to connect my I-PHONE?

I NEED to know before I take the plunge.

All I want to do is get a few pics and some songs off of my PC and onto my I-PHONE 3G without my existing itunes library being effected.

Any thoughts or ideas?

THANKS!

MasonTomas

Here are the basic steps:
-on your computer, put them all into a folder called iPhone Photos or whatever.
-sync that folder to your iPhone using iTunes by plugging in your phone and making sure it's selected in the sync options panel.
-add or delete from that folder on your computer, and resync as needed

cjmnews

Staff member
I am sure they guy figured it out in the last 7 years. I doubt he's been waiting for an answer all this time.

He figured out that syncing with iTunes does nothing to the library, and that what he saw before was not caused by the sync.

Your steps are a big vague though. Next time you may want to tell the user where to click (Click on your iPhone, then click on the Photos tab, then put a check mark next to Sync Photos, then ...)