This maybe a stupid question

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chucka

but, if i have a 16gb touch and an 8gb iphone, can i swap the memory? or is it soldered to the board?

chucka

rockmyplimsoul said:
The memory is not swap-able -- permanently soldered to the PCBA.

thanks for the quick response, that keeps me from taking apart my touch :)

Speedsta247

Jailbreaking-Why do it?

Is it really worth it? Are there any possible problems that it might inflict? Apple created an installer that does the same thing, so why risk killing your iPod? Does the Apple installer cost money per app? PLZ ANSWER these questions that I have!!!

hyroboarder

As far as i know, apple hasn't made such installer app you speak of. There are currently no downloadable programs (besides the software upgrade for 20$) directly from apple.

The advantages of having a jailbroken touch are too many to list. Tons of emulators, games, toys, internet apps, streaming itunes library to ipod apps, physics using accelerometer apps, awesome skins, etc. No disadvantage here, and you can't permanently screw up your ipod if something goes wrong.

Apple has released developer tools to companies to start making applications, but they will be able to charge money for them. However, mainstream games and apps thought up by professional college education guys and girls will be made that uses ipod touch's unique feature set to its full potential.

Last edited: