Thinking About Pulling the Trigger On a New iPod...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Petary791

Prog Enthusiast
So Jaymz the iPod has been my faithful companion since 7th grade (3+ years) and it's on it's last leg. The battery needs to be replaced for sure, it's really scratched, and it just get's psycho sometimes. By psycho, I mean certain songs send it haywire, like it skips through every song on the CD/playlist or freezes or something. Then when I reset it, it kills a lot of battery.

Anyways, all this hype about a new iPod makes me pretty interested. I would get the 60 GB one. The iPod Video is the new standard iPod right? I haven't kept up with iPod since I've stopped posting on this forum (a few months ago) and I need to be refreshed!

Thanks.

moe_4eva

Yes the video ipod is now the standard. There are now only two types, the 30gb and the 60gb models.

Petary791

Prog Enthusiast
Thanks for the fast response man! I really don't mind size at all, but just to make sure, the 60 GB isn't like, the width of the 1G is it?

EDIT: I looked at the specs on the site, and it seems fine. Quick question, since this battery life is a lot longer, would I want to charge like every other day so I don't demolish the battery, or does it not have a battery memory?

Last edited: