The Touch is already the best selling product on Amazon

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

paranoidxe

I love the fact its a 4 1/2 star rated product but yet 80% of the reviewers don't even have one..idiots.

Freud

Apple will sell tons and tons of Touches. This is a brilliant move by Apple and is exactly what most Ipod users were looking for. Watch these things fly off of shelves.

kyussmondo

Freud said:
Apple will sell tons and tons of Touches. This is a brilliant move by Apple and is exactly what most Ipod users were looking for. Watch these things fly off of shelves.
There are also a lot of people who weren't interested in a touch screen design. Those people who like the click wheel, so they can use it in their pocket without looking at the iPod.

There are also the people who want huge capacities, which the Touch does not offer either.

They will sell a lot of them though, I am sure of that. I am not sure whether to wait until the iPhone comes to UK and wait until they release a 16GB iPhone or go with the Touch and get a cheap mobile phone.