The Steve Miller Band

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

johnmusic88

just got tickets!!!!!! may 24th woooooot :D
anybody else going? fan? say something!

may 20th cd/dvd release :p
may 24th tour starts

cant wait !

iknowyourider

That will be sweet. I'm getting old and have only been to one concert in the last 10 years. I went to see The Derek Trucks Band this year. I bought a Steve Miller Band Concert (5-7-76) download from Wolfgang's vault dotcom. Very Good show. I also got a SMB new concert dvd from ebay. The one with George Thorogood and Joe Satriani. It is great too. It came with the special anniversary release of Fly Like An Eagle. I saw George Thorogood in a Shreveport Bar in 1976 and again in the Superdome in 1981 with the Rolling Stones "Final" tour.

johnmusic88

Nice to meet ya iknowyourider. i can't wait for SMB to perform Fly like an Eagle. that was the jam! it's always nice to meet real SMB fans. they don't make music like this anymore.

iknowyourider

John, Check out wolfgangs vault dot com. It is a little trouble for you have to register (not painful at all). I don't think you have to download their player. I get an email from them about twice a month to announce new shows. They have a wealth of early rock shows to listen to for free.