The Rasmus, A Forgotten Band...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Emultion_Rawks

Resident iLounge Rebel
Website
www.thedigitaloasis.net
Does anybody remember/still listen to The Rasmus? For quite a long time they used to be my favourite band, I bought all their singles, and bought their album 'Dead Letters', but ever since then, they seem to have disappeared.

Does anybody know why? Does anybody still listen to them?

iTel

The Rasmus, a forgotten band. Forgotten for good reason.

punk_r0x

Website
www.xanga.com
Eh, they're alright. Actually they have a few older cds, and I think now a new one? But since they're from Helsinki we don't get all their stuff over here.

anti_freeze

they were booed of stage of this certain festival and i dont think theyve done anything since. Not to my knowledge anyway.

fallsauce

Emultion_Rawks said:
Does anybody remember/still listen to The Rasmus? For quite a long time they used to be my favourite band, I bought all their singles, and bought their album 'Dead Letters', but ever since then, they seem to have disappeared.

Does anybody know why? Does anybody still listen to them?
I still listen to them, :D although I seem to remember they only came out in the last 2 years. Anyway, just downloaded their new album "Hide From the Sun". I don't think it's as good as the first one, it's less catchy and the style hasn't changed all that much.

punk_r0x

Website
www.xanga.com
Re: Re: The Rasmus, A Forgotten Band...

fallsauce said:
I still listen to them, :D although I seem to remember they only came out in the last 2 years. Anyway, just downloaded their new album "Hide From the Sun". I don't think it's as good as the first one, it's less catchy and the style hasn't changed all that much.
As I pointed out earlier in the thread, that album wasn't their first one. They have a few older cds, but "Dead Letters" was the first one released in the US. I've never heard the older stuff, but it is out there.

fallsauce

Oh sorry, I read the thread a few weeks back and I must have forgotten that bit.

pInK

anti_freeze said:
they were booed of stage of this certain festival and i dont think theyve done anything since. Not to my knowledge anyway.
Wow, how awful! I would NEVER boo The Rasmus! Lauri's voice is so wrenchingly beautiful (so what if they play metallic pop; sometimes there's a place for that). The duet between Lauri and Ville Valo in Apocalyptica was simply awesome.