The (New) Pepsi/iTunes Giveaway Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

iJman

The Avid Teenage Podder
Doug Gilmour said:
Do we still need a credit card number to get a free song from iTunes?
I think we do, because it wouldn't let me get my code (which I didn't get lol) until I "registered" my AOL account or put in my Apple Store account... luckily I already have an Apple account.

ginalee

Website
www.slavecalledshiver.com
No Doug, I did it without a credit card. They ask you to create an itms account, which I did via AOL and not Apple ID. Then they ask for postal address and email. I used my cousin's address and my email. No probs whatsoever.

IpoD15, if I remember correctly, you had a few more posts before the database crash, meaning you should already have noticed how to edit your posts and NOT post one-liners after the other like that. Please avoid it in future, otherwise snippety snip :)

iJman

The Avid Teenage Podder
Anyone feeling generous yet? ;) I can't keep pressing this refresh button all day... I wonder if it forms an indentation after a while? ;) lol j/k Soo... while people are feeling stingy, hows everyones day of podding going?

Doug Gilmour

Intelligentleman
Website
www.last.fm
Alicia could you tell em how you did it through aol because when I try to create an account through Mac account it wants me to give them a credit card number.

Doug Gilmour

Intelligentleman
Website
www.last.fm
Alicia I am guessing you already have aol wallet right? Because when I try to sign up it asks me for a credit card through the Mac registration and through aol it asks for the wallet...

iJman

The Avid Teenage Podder
I had the same problem, Doug. Luckily I had an Apple account and realized I could use that. I'm not sure how to solve the problem. :-\

iPoD15

Quote:

Originally posted by iJMan:

Yeah same haha. Not a bad Podding day! Won 2 Codes, redeemed 'em both as well as another one i won last week, got those 3 songs as well as 3 more albums that my cousin brought over. Good stuff! 240 songs and movin up! almost got 1 GB haha

(srry guys i really don't know how to do all that italicizing and bolding and quoting stuff..i'm still basically a n00b even though ive been reading stuff on this site for about 3 months :\ )

Last edited:

iJman

The Avid Teenage Podder
Ah, feels good to finally complete my signature... All I need now is a picture of some sort...maybe... lol and a free song :D BRING EM ON! I'm ready I'm ready Oh crap I sound like Spongebob

iJman

The Avid Teenage Podder
iPoD15 said:
hey i got a question: how do i add a pic to my signature??
I have yet to figure that out. I was wondering that myself. If I had to take a guess, I would say that you would have to paste a URL with the file there, and maybe the picture would show up....lol....I dunno

Doug Gilmour

Intelligentleman
Website
www.last.fm
You need to type the Url and surround it with these: (img) (/img)
Type those two brackets the first at the beginning of the url and the second at the end of it.

P.S. Remember to replace the curved brackets I have there with square ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.