The (New) Pepsi/iTunes Giveaway Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

jh-retired

Our Pepsi iTunes code giveaway thread was lost in "The Incident," so I'll bring it back to life.

Here are the rules:

1) Watch this thread. ANYONE is free to post an *unused* winning code, if they would like to share. So far, Moderator "AaronS" has generously provided most of them.

2) If you see one, attempt to enter it into the iTunes Music Store. They go VERY quickly.

3) If you redeem a code, post a reply and tell us so. If you'd like to share which song you purchased, that'd be fun, too!

4) After a moderator sees that a code has been redeemed, it will be destroyed. (Ex. ASL42***IJ) This is just to save you the effort of "freaking out" and trying a code, when it's no use. :D

5) Keep discussion and chatter to a reasonable minimum... this is primarily a contest thread.

Once again... AaronS has been the main benefactor of this thread, but ALL are welcome to contribute codes if they so wish.

Enjoy, and good luck!!

iJman

The Avid Teenage Podder
GRR you had my hopes up that someone had posted a code.... hmph- to answer your question, no, all of the new members since like Jan. 2 had to re-join and all of the posts since then were lost... so you lost like 160 posts... sorry man

*EDIT* Someone posted in the iTunes pepsi forum about their post #'s that they lost because of the crash, and my reply was to that post. The moderators redirected the posts made by that person.

Last edited:

iJman

The Avid Teenage Podder
CRAP! STUPID SIGN-UP THING! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD TO SIGN UP! I ALMOST HAD IT! *pant pant* ok I'm alright now. Post another ;)

iJman

The Avid Teenage Podder
lol its funny... I think I had the code, but I had to sign up and didn't realize that I could use my Apple online account... oh well, you win some you lose some.

iJman

The Avid Teenage Podder
lol I wasn't asking to get it back... I lost it fair and square... I'm no whiner! Hit us again! I'll get it next time... ;) heh

iPoD15

yeah same. i just got my firewall back and was doin stuff with my iPod all day so i was looking forward to signing up and maybe gettin a free code! ( i cant complain because i just put in 3 free codes anyway :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.