The (New) Pepsi/iTunes Giveaway Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

ginalee

Website
www.slavecalledshiver.com
If I remember correctly before you redeem the song they ask you to create an account by either AOL or Apple ID. The latter didn't work for me. I typed in my AOL nickname and password and the next window asked me to a create an account. There is credit card info here but I didn't fill out that part. Just put in an address and a phone number and it will work.

iJman

The Avid Teenage Podder
WAHOOOO! I'M A REGULAR "MEMBER" AGAIN!
NO LONGER A JUNIOR!
HEAR THAT, YOU FORUM-CRASHING HACKERS!?!?!?
YOU'LL NEVER STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

iJman

The Avid Teenage Podder
enjoilax said:
omigod. I lost all 500 posts. wtf.
LOL

Doug Gilmour said:
Errr... please don't do that again. And Alicia this doesn't work it still wants a credit card number...
What?!?! I'm not insane... just misunderstood......... Why are you all looking at me like that?!?

iJman

The Avid Teenage Podder
Well, I named my iPod jPod, and I didn't want to give away my current position (because I am a CIA agent), so I said jPodheaven. ;)

Oh yeh, jokin about that CIA thing. :D

*EDIT* Crap, that whole forum crash thing swiped my "location" (jPodheaven)...I'll go fix it.

jh-retired

Stop this, gentlemen. Leave this thread for Pepsi Codes, and take the chatting to The Lounge or PM. I'll start deleting soon... Ginalee warned you already.

iJman

The Avid Teenage Podder
azdude_15GB said:
Stop this, gentlemen. Leave this thread for Pepsi Codes, and take the chatting to The Lounge or PM. I'll start deleting soon... Ginalee warned you already.
Sorry man, jus tryin to have fun while waiting... Won't happen anymore. I just got back from the gas station and there STILL is no code? OY!.....

AaronS

Sorry for no codes. Between the forum crash and the fact that I'm trying to save up some codes for a big giveaway in the future, I've been unable to do this every day. Tonight I'll post another one. It's going to have to be for the night owls though, probably after 11PM CST.

as

AaronS

Got the code in early tonight:

4WG****3ZT

as

Last edited:

AaronS

Well, considering the track record, we probably won't find out who. Oh well. Okay, Most likely no codes from me the next day or so so I can save for this big giveaway we're planning. If someone else wasnts to post codes, please do!

as

Status
Not open for further replies.