• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

The Matrix Reloaded

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Timmy Yak

Dr. Sexy Pants
Have you seen the new trailer for it? If you have a high speed processor and some really good speakers, it's like you right there in the movie. Definitely check it out. Go to www.whatisthematrix.com.

~tl

it looks really good ... probably the best film this year ... cant wait ... but then i live in the middle of nowhere so we wont get it till october ish :(

TOM

uniqueseraph

Ditto. But although, I am looking forward to it, it's not half as much as I'm looking forward to the last LOTR this winter!:)

norque83

Website
www.geocities.com
uniqueseraph said:
Ditto. But although, I am looking forward to it, it's not half as much as I'm looking forward to the last LOTR this winter!:)
Ah yes, another goodie. But I already know how the LOTR story pans out; I want to see where they take the tale of the Matrix!

hype

Yeah, but I think i might wait 1 week before I see Matrix Reloaded, too many fanboys going to ruin it for me. I like watching movies when there aren't people talking beside me.

kamj12

i saw the making of Matrix Reloaded game on MTV. It looks ok. They tried to create a lot of details in the characters, but when i saw the opening scene (which was exclusive on mtv), i thought the graphics weren't great.

Kenny

Super Man
norque83 said:
Ah yes, another goodie. But I already know how the LOTR story pans out; I want to see where they take the tale of the Matrix!
hmm... is Matrix Revolutions and LOTR3 coming out in the same month?

Muic

Website
muic.saklig.net
Im rally disapointed of the computer animations in the trailer. I can clairly see that its animated. And why have they made some of the scenes on a computer anyways. Lots of the scenes could have been played in with real characters and some whires. Maybe its just me ( i play around a lot with computer animations) that notices this :p.
Anyways, the movie is going to be a blast! Got some good tickets to the premier :D

LOTR: Return of the King is going to be great. But I also know how the story ends :rolleyes:

mrkablooey

theres a great article on it in the current Entertainment Weekly. the part when Neo fights the 100 Agent Smiths.... they affectionately call it "The Burly Brawl".... it took two YEARS to render just that 5 1/2 minute scene.

"After completing the car chase, the brothers turned their attention to shooting Reeves, Weaving, and 12 stunt doubles for a scene in which Neo fights 100 Agent Smiths. So how'd they pull it off? The simple version is that visual-effects supervisor John Gaeta and his crew developed new technology to create photo-realistic version of Weaving, from pores to follicles. The result is a middle finger waved to everything from Shrek to Charlie's Angels; watching the scene, you can practically hear the Wachowskis and Gaeta whispering "Copy this, suckas."

too cool. BTW it's the EW with L Fishburne on the front w/ Carrie-Anne Moss.

c.c.r.

Counterpoint for Muic:

Then again, George Lucas could have used puppets in many of the places he used CG in the new Star Wars movies; he chose CG -- it's a much more robust medium.

Bob

Administrator
Website
forums.ilounge.com
Is it out in the US yet?
I fly out 2 days before it premieres here in the UK. So will I be able to catch while I am over in the US?

Looks like a darn good film from the trailer I caught at X Men 2

Timmy Yak

Dr. Sexy Pants
MadPict said:
Is it out in the US yet?
I fly out 2 days before it premieres here in the UK. So will I be able to catch while I am over in the US?

Looks like a darn good film from the trailer I caught at X Men 2
It comes out on the 15th here in the States.

mrm, how does it say omniscient being below your name?