• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

The King is dead, long live the King

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

macaddicted

The people around me have tired of my gushing over my new G3 iPod, so I am forced to continue here.

My faithful 5GB ipod died, I think because the cable I was using to recharge it put stress on the firewire port. I know the connections were broken (It was dead, so I did an autopsy).

I love it. I love it. I love it. I looovve it. Did I mention how much I like it? 30 GB G3 ipod sitting next to my TiPB--I'm in technology heaven. Of course the credit card is also technology, but as it is so pedestrian I won't discuss it.

I have a couple of complaints. I was using a firewire cable connected to the AC to charge, and I left another cable connected to the back of my laptop. I can do this with the new ipod too, for the low price of $20. I suppose I could use the money I saved by getting the case for free. What's $20 between VISA and me. And the earplugs seem to have the same quality as the previous ones. Back to the Koss KSC-35s I go. If this is as bad as it gets then it should be fantastic.

I'm still looking through the new features in this version. I had given up on iCal, but it time to take a second look. And if I add that DLO Executive PodFolio I would have someplace to store any handwritten notes, so I could leave my Palm Pilot at home. ("Sure, you can input your info straight into your Palm, but can it play music all day?")

By the way, did I mention I like my ipod?