the iphone released on tuesday???

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sno_cat219

That is so stupid!! Just get and iPod and a cell phone!! I read something in Rolling Stone that Sony has already created a "music phone". These phones defenetely won't make people throw out the iPods and cell phones. Besides, I'm sure that there going to ridiculously expensive.

jetfire

Website
www.jetfire.cc
Is this “Cingular considering iTunes phone” an iPod Phone or just a Cell phone that can use iTunes?

AppleInsider is also reporting that future laptops will have Flash Memory HDD. Actually the plan on the Windows side by Hard Drive Manufactures is to start making Hybrid HDDs. They will be part Flash and part Disk. The goal is to have instant on Laptops and receive E-mails why the machine is off. I actually see the iPods getting this first. By adding like 256 MB or 512 MB of Flash to a Disk base iPod will like with the laptops with Hybrid HDDs would improve battery life. This is done by not having the HDD spin all the time it also reduces the chance of damage to the Disk by movement. The iPod would also be able to be instantly on with no wait for HDD spin up.

Transflash is a type of Flash memory.

drmmrlikeskinny

N00b to iPods
why would apple release it? wouldnt you think that motorola or whoever is making it would release it?