the future of the ipod mini?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

xlifez

i'm thinkin about getting a ipod, but i'm in a budget so i was thinkin about getting the ipod mini, but i want to get something like the belkin digital link thing to send the images from the camera to the ipod for storage, do you think belkin will come out with an accesory such as this for the ipod mini? thanks

unknownsoldier

no. the ipod mini does not have the software to support belkin media readers. you have to get a real ipod

xlifez

i KNOW they don't have it for the IPOD MINI, but do you think maybe in the near future they will have it for the IPOD MINI?

Ichijoe

All Rush, All the time...
I don't think anyone here would know that.

But, think of it this way just for a moment an iPod Mini costs like ???259(EUR), at the moment, and thats for a 4Gb. Or in the real World 3.7GB's HDD space.

A full size iPod 3G 15Gb or 13.8GB real World. Costs ???339(EUR). A difference of only ???80(EUR). A 4G 20GB, 18.7GB real World costs slightly less then the 3G it's only ???319(EUR) a difference of only ???60(EUR) and a Harddrive with 15GB reall world Gigabytes more storage on it. Yes the Mini is small and I like the skin (even if the Colors want to make me Puke!), but ???60(EUR) is nothing! when you compair it to that!

Apple really should bump up the Capacity of the Mini! to make it more compeitive with the iPod!

AndyH

xlifez said:
i KNOW they don't have it for the IPOD MINI, but do you think maybe in the near future they will have it for the IPOD MINI?
No.....er, yes.............er......maybe. Only Apple knows for sure.