• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

The Definitive "Introducing Myself" Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

cherrywine

Hello everybody, new member here. Just wanted to introduce my self. I own an apple iPhone, and am looking forward to learning more about it as welll as improving my phone. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated and welcomed. Thank you all, and glad to be here.

Jay_

Website
www.holosone.com
Hi! My name is Jay and I'm here to be the annoying market research guy :) In all honesty I'm an app developer myself specializing in UX. I spent some time lurking here and I like the feel of the forum and the peeps seem nice. Don't worry, I wont be advertising any products (unless you want me to :p), but I might be posting poll threads every now and then (when I'm not slamming concurrent apps :D).

Anyway, I hope to have a good time here guys and goils, and I hope to learn from you how to make apps that people like :)

banadictaustin

Hello everyone, I am Banadic Taustin, I am newly join this community for share and gain lots of knowledge and I am really happy for join this community.

JPLounge

my name is HOV ... H-to the O. V I use to move ipods by the OZ back then they use to call me CEO of the

arketah

Hi Everybody,

Sam Arketah is new member of this forum saying hello to all new and existing members as well. I'm feeling glad by being a part of this community.

Sarah85

Hi! I'm a new here, too! Nice to meet you and I want to introduce myself, before exploring this forum better.

rathodh61

Getting confused shopping for the charger for our 2 iPads, iPad 2. One site has a 2.0 USB cable, another touts a 5Volt one. Are they all the same. I know I need the at least 10 watt plug, but also need the cable to go from the plug to the iPads.
Hii Everyone...nice to meeting you.

My self Harisingh Rathore.

I am new to this forum.