• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

The Definitive Complaining About the Placement of the Football Thread Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Provboy

Arsenal 5 - Boro 3

GAME of the SEASON. 3 goals in 5 minutes.... wow. wow. lovin' it

A5H

P|ss off lol.
I support Boro!
Ah well t'was obvious we'd loose...

TommyMagic

Damn it! That means Arsenal have equalled my teams (Nottm Forest) record of unbeaten games and it looks as if they will beat it now with ease!

You think they can go another season unbeaten? That would be something very special!

TommyMagic

Ah its better than Chelski and their millions winning through Money alone!

Jackus

I was at the game today and I support arsenal. It was amazing... Bergkamp... Wow! And Reyes :)

liam

YEH!!! a footy thread!!! football RULES! i'm a bolton fan through and through, but live in scotland. I must clap when you think about what the gunners have done....its amzing. Hopefully SOMEONE will beat them soon, or it will get silly. Bolton for a top 6 finish! c'mon!

also....who else LOVES soccer AM on sky sports? tim lovejoy is god!

A5H

Hahahaha, Carling cup final last season mate! ;)
C'mon Boro !!

Ash

Jackus

No sorry. I watch all the Champions League Games I can and every arsenal game. I go to as many as possible :). Y don't you like arsenal... They're amazing to watch...

Provboy

i live in asia and the cable company only shows EPL, FA cup and Champs League games, and a little Primera Liga. the only time i see italian teams play is in the champs league.

when bergkamp scored then pires then reyes i was literally rolling on the floor. great stuff

Jackus

yea! it was... I can understand if your a Middlesbough fan you may not be too happy with arsenal, but why do the rest of you not like em?

liam

i like their style of play.....i like their style, their speed, their skill....i just dont like the way that NO-ONE can beat them! ....

and as for the carling cup final.......SHUT UP!!! ...the first two minutes were PAINFUL for me....but ah well....

bolton wanderers to be the first to beat arsenal! c'mon!

TommyMagic

I like Arsenal because I respect them!

But as far as it goes with them now equalling Nottingham Forests record of unbeaten games and the very likelyness of them beating it, i say this:

It is the English League and at least Forest, an English team, set that record with 10 English and 1 Irish player!

That is in no way a racist comment (I DESPISE racisits!) but I do feel that the influx of foreign players is ruining England as a national side!

Jackus

I'm glad you respect arsenal. I sorta agree about the too many foreign player, but they have had an enormous impact on the game, like dennis bergkamp, zola, etc etc... I dunno what it would be like without foreign players.

Provboy

it would be like french ligue 1 hehe just kidding. won't it also somehow improve the english game because the kids get exposed to international players and different styles of coaching/playing? i have all the arsenal kits from 1997 to the present. hehe. i'm an arsenal armchair fan. gooners rule

Doug Gilmour

Intelligentleman
Website
www.last.fm
arsenalmad10 said:
No sorry. I watch all the Champions League Games I can and every arsenal game. I go to as many as possible :). Y don't you like arsenal... They're amazing to watch...
Well I'm not English so I don't really follow them much. I am Italian and therefore I would naturally be inclined to like Italian Football :) Roma came to Toronto and played Celtic. That was awesome. My father and cousin went, but I still got to watch it on TV.. :)

-Dan

Provboy

Doug: you think milan will retain the championship? inter is building up its squad and i haven't heard anything from juve...

Doug Gilmour

Intelligentleman
Website
www.last.fm
provboy said:
Doug: you think milan will retain the championship? inter is building up its squad and i haven't heard anything from juve...
I do not like Milano, but they do have a solid team. I think Roma may take it this year though. They have a great lineup with Cassano fresh off of a productive Euro 2004 where pretty much every other Italian in that tournament was a huge disappointment. It will be close one between Milano and Roma I think. As for Juventus I don't think they will be having a very good season. They may have Buffon, but he can only do so much. Del Piero hasn't been consistent since his injury and the team has been hurting a bit since they lost David's and his great tackling abilities.

It should be a great season. Should be fun.

-Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.