The best bands no one knows about

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

catmarigold

Man, there are so many. (The forum won't yet let me post URLs but they can all be found on Itunes. Or at their own websites which are just their names dot com.)

Three of my favorites:

School for the Dead

The Invisible Cities

King Radio

bhargav.vk

Well being from India, I strongly recommend the band " Indian Ocean". They play beautiful Indian Folk songs but with tinge of rock added to it.Do download a few songs and check them out ( "Kandisa" is awesome ) ; and do tell me if u like them.Im sure u will anways !
;-)

tndd

Now an Aussie band that even us Aussies don't know about - Full Scale. These guys rock. My favourite band right now.
Yeah, I've just discovered them too, they're awesome !
Can't stop listenning to them :)

decafjava

Here's a couple no one has heard of:

The Pains of Being Pure at Heart
Nice alternative band.

This I'm SURE no one has heard of:

Kultur Shock

Seattle based "gypsy punk" mixing modern rock with Balkan music-a current fave of mine.

Goggle them (can't post the link as this is my second ever post here :eek: ) I'm sure some of you will love them.

I myself have veeeerry diverse tastes, classical, classic rock, punk and alternative, grunge, electronic, jazz, pop and "traditional" music with the odd soundtrack thrown in. :D

Had a Dell DJ 10 years ago and used it a bit-was thinking about an ipod late last year then during a Xmas spent with family saw my sis get an ipad from her hubby and then took advantage of a special with my phone/internet provider to get an iphone 4 32GB in January.

Voor_arrasejr

77 bombay street

Hi I'm new on this forum.
For me the best band at the moment is "77 bombay street". They're from Switzerland.
Specially the songs "up in the sky" and "long way" are really good. But also the others are quite good.

I hope you will listen to them and give a feedback about the band.

iAlpha

I'm a big fan of Relient K. They are a "Christian" rock band, but they talk about life, (like every time they take a step forward it's two steps back), I have yet to actually hear a religious word in their lyrics. pretty cool band, they have some random songs to, like one they talk gibberish for most of the song.
If you are a fan of "Christian" bands, the ApologetiX are really good. They parody old songs and reinvent them in a Christian way. I honestly believe their Bethlehemian Rhapsody is way better then the actual Bohemian Rhapsody.

Jdog113

Human Ottoman

I saw this band when I was in Oregon.
Very unique instrumentation and songs, plus they rocked it so hard!
You can find them on youtube by typing in "Human Ottoman Robespierre's Last Waltz"