• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

The 2005 Sig of the Year Contest (Enter Inside)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_Dawg

Brainwashed Right Winger
2005 Sig of the Year Contest

Seeing as it has been a year since jwc won the award for sig of the year I thought it was time for a new champion to be crowned. All entries must be linked in this thread to be eligible. I will take entries for 2 weeks from today them begin the polls to narrow the field. Let's see some creativity and see if Hobbes can hold the title for another year.
Entry Deadline is Friday September 2nd

To see all the entries please click here

Last edited:

swy32x

Oh damn, I don't have the same creative sigs I used to :(

Stickied.

And good luck to all participants!

Last edited by a moderator:

jwc110869

Technology made me fat
I thought the rule was I couldn't enter again with the same sig. I have another C&H themed sig in case that is true. I'm sure Honeybee knows...............

Last edited by a moderator:

lilsuprano

Me too...I don't think i'll get much love from everyone in the Football Thread though :p

Eric

Blue_Dawg

Brainwashed Right Winger
Nickster said:
Ohh fun =) Let me play

Do they have to follow some sort of theme i.e ipod, apple, something of the sorts?
no, no theme. They just have to fit within the iLounge sig rules. As far as entering the same one, I was not aware of a rule against that. It would be interesting to see how last years fairs against this years selections so I guess it's your call Jeff.

Adam

Brushed Steel Guy
I didn't enter last year. But my sig still got put in :p

So I'll enter this year, not because mine is particularily good, but why not!

~tl

I'm in... though my signature is made slightly bigger than 50px high by the iTunes status image, but I hope it still counts because it's the coolest part!

TOM

jh-retired

tomlevens said:
I'm in... though my signature is made slightly bigger than 50px high by the iTunes status image, but I hope it still counts because it's the coolest part!

TOM
Agreed... Yours has been let slide since it's so darn spiffy-looking :D

melsmusic

Am I still allowed to enter even if snowy did part of the signature for me :D and Elvis's head is missing .... hmmm ... maybe no-one would have noticed that if I didn't have such a big mouth.

Don't want to take credit for someone else's work though !!! :p

But count me in if Snowy's OK .... and it not beaking the contest rules ... ;)

swy32x

melsmusic said:
Am I still allowed to enter even if snowy did part of the signature for me :D and Elvis's head is missing .... hmmm ... maybe no-one would have noticed that if I didn't have such a big mouth.

Don't want to take credit for someone else's work though !!! :p

But count me in if Snowy's OK .... and it not beaking the contest rules ... ;)
Haha, it's completely fine.

I've made like half of the sigs that are running - as long as when the winner is announced there is credit given to both the winner and the creator then it's all cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.