that little file icon

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Chrisiam

I have a second generation ipod and just got a new battery that i found advertised here. that little fil apears in the window, sometimes and other times the check mark ok to disconnect appears. most of all it wont mount. I have the latest updater and the flash of electricity bar never appears going accross. HELP> Christopher

taboo8614

your os for the ipod their is a file that is missing or croupted reinstall the ipod os to fix it

Chrisiam

little file

I have just changed batteries in a 2nd generation ipod, and a third. they both have the little file in th ewindow and neither will mount. im using windows xp. I'm I don't know terms like oc or is it os? I woud be grateful to have specific help. Thanks, Cmb I do have the latest updater.THANKS, again

Did you charge the new batteries via the outlet? If you didn't you need to do that first. Then see if you can connect to the updater and "restore" the iPods. Make sure whatever you did to the iPods that the battery you installed was done correctly and you didn't damage the HD.

The HD is corrupt and needs to be restored.