Syncing issues

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Dlam9946

Bought a new computer a few months back and have been struggling to sync my ipod nano with itunes on my new pc. Everytime i try and sync it wants to delete everything from the nano and then add everything again. I dont want to do this. Is there anyway to bypass this so it cam just sync and add the ten or fifteen songs ive downloaded in the last few months?

Thanks

cjmnews

Staff member
Sure, restore a backup of your original library from your old PC to your new PC, import the songs you have added since the backup, update and create any new playlists since the backup, and sync.

Outside of that, no. If you do it once, you don't have to do it again.

If you are one of the ones that has the only copy of their music on their Nano (silliness) you can get that music back into iTunes before you lose it to a mandatory restore event by using our aging article: Copying Content from your iPod to your Computer - The Definitive Guide | iLounge Article

Follow that, import your music into iTunes, then you can safely erase and sync without losing any music. Playlists you will have to create by hand.