Stuck on new T&C page

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Aceon6

Barca Lounger
Anyone having a problem getting past the new Terms of Service page to actually make a purchase? Mine's stuck on "Thank you for accepting the new iTunes Store Terms of Service. Please try your purchase again." I go back to the shopping cart, then get the danged ToS page again, and again, and again.

kornchild2002

I was able to get through the TOC page. I have made a couple of purchases. Apple is still upgrading the iTunes Store as movies rentals aren't up yet. They also haven't ironed out everything with the Family Guy Blue Harvest DVD. In case you didn't know, Fox is going to start including digital files of their movies on DVD. You must be connected to the iTunes Store in order for it to work. Apple has yet to get that up and going and the movie rentals still aren't working. Give them some time.

meglet

I just had the same problem. Going to my account, which required entering my password again, seemed to fix it, as I can now go to the Shopping Cart.