static on movies and messed up recordings

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

darkdreams

I have the video ipod and on some of my movies that I transfer to itunes using PQDVD have static on them like when a record plays, also on some recordings when I take a cd and transfer the music to my itunes some songs get jacked up with distorted noise static or just sounding bad, Is there a reason for this.

The cd's I use and dvd's are scratchless and in new condition. It is really annoying to watch a movie and have static in the background the static sounds like little ticks (like dust on a record)
when the movie is 3 hours long and takes 2+ hours to burn to itunes its a pain in the butt to have to delete and re-record.

Anyone have this problem and if so is there a solution or it is the PQDVD program I use a piece of doodoo?
Please help :)

general purpose

Don't know about the DVD's but some of the CD's i ripped do not sound good either.
It may have something to do with "clipping"when the file is too loud. With me it's only on certain tracks,but it is a pain.