Speck Products' Mystery Cases...anyone get it?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ragingSPAM

i just ordered a mystery case for my 60gb 5g....has anyone else ordered one and which one did u get...i'll post when i get mine in

ragingSPAM

i got my case today and my mystery case was the speck seethru...its actually the one i wanted too...i was gonna get it but i decided to go with the mystery and what luck...i saved 20 bucks

ragingSPAM

i spent $15 total cuz of tax and shipping cuz im in cali but if i got the see thru at normal price i woulda payed about $40 total...so yea its worth it completely

ragingSPAM

if you do you can always sell it at a cut rate price and get ur money back and them some and try it again...most likley u'll get a skintight or seethru

ragingSPAM

my guess is that they wont even send those two to u because its cheaper to get the see thrus and skin tights made...you could prolly sell those other cases on here in the classifieds for a cut rate price...well of course its risky cuz ur having them send u what ever case they want for a cheap price...so i took it and i actually got the case i wanted

ragingSPAM

i just got the standard 3 pack that you see in apple stores...thats what they send u a sealed package with most likley a skin tight or see thru

VipFREAK

I'm actually thinking of this if I can get a CLEAR see-thru. I still don't know why the hell they would make an all colored case? :rolleyes:

It sounds like from what you guys are saying I can mostly likely expect a tough skin, see-thru and skin-tight?

Thanks.

VipFREAK

Ok cool... I'm only interested in a see-thru preferably clear since the others are colored.

VipFREAK

Hmm... maybe I'll try it then. Either way I can sort of sell it if I don't get what I want right?

I need to have a little talk with Speck though... for a supposed Industrial design firm they seriously suck ###.