Song info giving wrong album cover.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DR0570

I’ve finaly hooked in my iPad to my computer but there’s a new problem. The iPad is showing the wrong album cover. I go to dong info, click cover art and put in the pic of the correct album BUT, it still shows another album cover. Why is it doing this?

DR0570

And another problem, I took pictures of the problem but I can not upload. It will go 100% and then stop, it will not upload.. why is THIS happening?

cjmnews

Staff member
Not sure why pictures are not uploading.

There could be a couple issues. Assuming you are using the standard Music player app from Apple. Not sure what your other player does.

If the song has multiple pictures in the album art, it can show any of them. You may need to look at the Song Info in the album art to see if there are multiple pictures assigned to the song. Delete the wrong ones if you find any. Probably you won’t find wrong album art.

The other possibility if the sync with the player app got invalid art from iTunes. If you play the song in iTunes does it show the proper album art? If not, then perhaps iTunes has a bad album art database. Let me know and I can post the steps on deleting it and recreating it.

Now if you are seeing this with the other music player app you have, more research will be needed.

DR0570

Yes, it does show the proper cover on iTunes just not on the pad? There are no multiple pics just the proper album art which only iTunes show.

cjmnews

Staff member
Which music app are you using?

Apple's app or the Music Player app you mentioned in a different thread?

Have you tried removing the song and adding it back?