Sometimes apple really burns me

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

studogvetmed

Website
www.vandeventers.com
I just downloaded my pre-order of Maroon 5's "It won't be soon before too Long"

I don't know how Apple can run such a shoddy system sometimes. First "Makes me Wonder" does not download with the album, you have to retag the album to get it in with the right album instead of it just being a single, since it downloaded at time of pre-order.

Next, I've found that they have mistagged the bonus track as #13 and tagged the real 13 track as 14... Crazy #####es.

Funny, if you have this album, click on the album name and see if you still get the message
"this album won't be available until May 21 2038" or click on the artist arrow to get the message "not available in the US store"

Seems like the programmers got to get their acts together.

Okay, done griping. No real harm done, I have all the songs and they play fine, I just find these little things frustrating sometimes.

EDIT: Back to griping retagging the song to fit the album has it out of order on the iPod! God that bug is driving me crazy. iPod and iTunes is using something other than track # to sort albums sometimes, it will be fine if you have album by artist (or year) selected, but out of order otherwise, always out of order on the iPod. all tags are identical (i use select all and get info and nothing differs). The only thing I have come up with is that the single had a label ID on summary pane while the other purchases don't.... I'm going to email iTunes service and ##### something fierce about this...

Last edited:

bobb-mini

Insanely Sarcastic
Can't say I Feel you Pain... 'cuz I am CD guy... :) but it seems NOBODY have found the secret to compete with iTunes store. No competition.....

Eric Lewis

Apple Lover
yes for example..my sister bought avril's song single girlfriend like 2 weeks before the cd..then she bought the cd by completing the album and it says gilfriend single and has different album art, genre, album info, year etc..so i had to change it all to the right thing cause it was a "single"