• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Solar Power?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

iPod_Luva4Life

Apple raises prospect of solar-powered iPhone said:
The patent, should it be awarded, has the potential to make the iPhone a truly portable device, dispensing with the need for it to be connected to a power supply by wires.
How is it a truly portable device if you can't delete songs without connecting it to a computer? You can still buy songs without connecting it to the computer.

Surf Monkey

Website
www.dvdinmypants.com
iPod_Luva4Life said:
How is it a truly portable device if you can't delete songs without connecting it to a computer?
Good lord. That again?? The level of obsession over on-iPod song deletion by a handful of people here is nothing short of incredible.

iPod_Luva4Life said:
You can still buy songs without connecting it to the computer.

I guess you've never heard of iPod Touch and iPhone? Besides, just because Classic doesn't have Wi-Fi right now doesn't mean it never will.

iPod_Luva4Life

Surf Monkey said:
Good lord. That again?? The level of obsession over on-iPod song deletion by a handful of people here is nothing short of incredible.

I guess you've never heard of iPod Touch and iPhone? Besides, just because Classic doesn't have Wi-Fi right now doesn't mean it never will.

I said can. I didn't say CAN'T. who doesn't know about the ipod touch or iphone? THIS ARTICLE IS ON IT!!! Also I didn't necessarily say I wanted to delete songs from it without using a computer in the first place. I just said it isn't a truly portable device if it doesn't have that capability.

I've had the idea of a classic with wi-fi for a long time. It will eventually come.