So, I'm going to Colorware my touch....

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Touchmyipod

Livin' & Lovin' in SoCal
Website
www.epk.tv
Okay, so I Colowared my iPhone red a while back. And now, I want to do my touch. But I am stuck on a color, so I fig'd I would turn to my fav forum and the good peeps here for advice, so what color should I get? Should I do two colors, one color?!?! any thoughts are welcome. And if there is a unanimous decision, amongst everyone here, I'll do it that way and follow up after the process with pics.

So thoughts??

Thanks all

AndyT4097

Well thanks for pointing this out to me, I never heard of this before. My favorite color is orange, so I would have to say orange. But, thats just me.

[email protected]

Looks cool, but man that is expensive. Of course it's probably a decent price for the service.

I would say it depends on what you like. I played around with it a little and decided if money were no object, I would send in a Kansas Jayhawk logo and have that put on it, with the color being Jayhawk blue. Not sure what the custom jobs cost though.

[email protected]

Only problem with sports teams is they are trademarked so colorware probably won't do it unless you get permission from the team/university. I had to do this when I had a dye sub cloth made for my poker table.

AndyT4097

Ohhh, that sucks. Oh well, maybe just a few nice colors. I like the orange, and cobalt blue. Not sure if they really go together, but I like them.

dragontit

AndyT4097 said:
What about sports teams? They do custom stuff too right?
I'm a HUGE Lakers fan so the color would be purple & gold. You can get a Lakers sticker & slap that sucker on there. Problem solved. :D

AndyT4097

That's a great idea. I'm a Patriots fan so that's three colors, red, silver, and blue. I could work it out, maybe like the back blue, the antenna silver, the bezel red, with a silver home button. I don't know, just thinking.

stmoore

I've always been a big Tarheels fan, but even if I wasn't, I think I'd still love Carolina Blue. It looks good with everything. The closest I saw on the Colorware site was the metallic "wet" color. Looks sharp!

AndyT4097

Yeah that "wet" is a nice color. I like it. Its just that Im not sure if I can see paying $140 to send in my 1G to get it colored.

stmoore

I agree, it does seem a little extravagant to fork over half again what I just paid for my iPod, just to make it look pretty. Is a colored case really so tacky that you can't get one of those? It provides protection, too.

AndyT4097

Yeah, a colored case is good. But I can see where there coming from. You can get each part colored differently. Thats pretty cool.

Touchmyipod

Livin' & Lovin' in SoCal
Website
www.epk.tv
stmoore said:
I agree, it does seem a little extravagant to fork over half again what I just paid for my iPod, just to make it look pretty. Is a colored case really so tacky that you can't get one of those? It provides protection, too.
Well, I get paid well at my job, dont have any expenses besides the girlfriend and food and some beer, and mortgage, and I have extra money to spend. If I wanted a case, I'd get a case.

I'm liking the Patriots color scheme, although as a Red Sox fan I am leaning toward something on those lines. I like white too, I like white alot....thanks for the ideas, keep'em coming, couple more days until i send it off...and decide

AndyT4097

Your in Cali, and a Pats and Sox fan? Thats awesome! :)

Anyway, how would you scheme the Sox? Just red and white I assume?

Touchmyipod

Livin' & Lovin' in SoCal
Website
www.epk.tv
AndyT4097 said:
Your in Cali, and a Pats and Sox fan? Thats awesome! :)

Anyway, how would you scheme the Sox? Just red and white I assume?
Yeah, unfortunately my job, its why I moved to LA. Work at NBC Studios....I miss Boston. Anyway for the Sox yes, red back, white trim(on the chrome).

My Girlfriend just suggested Black and Red, sorta like Knight Rider....lol

M11Stephen

I like the white back with the front left the way it is.

Just a question, why do you have both an iPhone and iTouch?

Touchmyipod

Livin' & Lovin' in SoCal
Website
www.epk.tv
M11Stephen said:
I like the white back with the front left the way it is.

Just a question, why do you have both an iPhone and iTouch?
LOL....I got the touch for xmas, and then like two gifts later, I got an iPhone, lol...Touch from my buddy Joe, iPhone from the Girlfriend, so I have both.....and acutally, they both serve a function, for my iPhone I just keep it mostly for work purposes, email, and work apps i need(airshare, iprocrastinate, todo's etc..), and the touch has all my games (spore, touch hockey, jelly car, 2 across, crash etc..) and video, etc.....so it works out