ski accident!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sparkky

I landed on my butt skiing. The ipod was in my fanny pack and smushed. The ipod still works but the metal on the right side is bowed out a bit and snacks can get caught in there. I'd like to put the ipod into a vice and press the metal part back to be flush with the white face. It seems as though the white face part smushed down and slid to the right a tiny bit.

Anyone face a similar problem? PLEASE provide me with your suggestions for repair. Thank goodness the ipod still works!

AndyH

You might be able to coax the case back together again with a fingernail or a thin credit card. However, if the actual rear case portion is bent due to the impact, you likely would need to remove the rear portion of the case (using one of the many battery-replacement instructions available on the 'Net ) and attempt to rebend it back into shape.

daddybesmooth

enjoyin the ride
same thing happened my mate.he got a piece of foam,placed it on the metal then lining the front and back up he banged it off the table...good as new