Sirius/XM on iPhone/iPod Touch without the hassles

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Dougfnj

Ipod, do you?
I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned on the title page. Go to App store and search Pocket Tunes. Download it for $9.99.

Go to the Web tab on the bottom of the screen, type in www.sirius.com tap Media Player on the page, type in your Sirius Username and Password.....

You now have Sirius Radio on your device :D

On a Side Note, Sirius now charges existing monthly subscribers $2.99/month additional for listening on the web. I called last night bothered by this fact, I told them I am canceling as this was suggested by some friends, they sent me to the retention department. They offered me a 1 year subscription to stay aboard for $90/year. I asked her if she would do it for $60 for the year, she put me on hold, got back on gave me 1 year for $60.45 and that includes the web.

Enjoy you new Sirius Players :cool:

OsiPod

You might wait, I understand Sirius is coming up with their own app. Heard this on Howard last week.

impala96ss

Viva La Stern Show! I've been waiting patiently for the Sirius app... Hurry up Sirius!

OsiPod

If you're a lifetime member of Sirius, you don't have to pay to have it streaming on the web. I went with the lifetime almost 3 years ago ($500) and that's worked out very well. I stream at the office, have Sirius in the car and then can stream at home too. Soon, I'll be streaming over the iPhone. Sweet!

Dr.Gonzo

Considering all the music and talk content you can get on other Free apps, Sirius looks like a waste of money. And if you want baseball, that's available on the MLB at bat app for a one-time per season charge of 9.99.

Not to mention Sirius' playlists are more like fm radio, except you have to pay for it. You want better music, try slacker or pandora.

R

ReyZero

I agree here a bit, I've come to enjoy pandora way more then my Sirius, only reason I still have it is for using my time up.

OsiPod

Except that you can't get streaming music everywhere...in the car, at the lakehouse in the country etc...they all have their place.

R

ReyZero

Except that you can't get streaming music everywhere...in the car, at the lakehouse in the country etc...they all have their place.
I can listen to Pandora while driving, as long as I'm in 3G.
I'd just listen to my 5gb of music when I'm not

Sirius is great though, at least I pay half off since I'm off my father's account. The content has been rather lacking since the XM merge, I lost about 4 of my techno channels, and the 2 that are left suck (there's one other but I like to think it doesn't exist, it's that bad)