shure's 30% off - Sam Goody closing at Woodbrige Center Mall, NJ

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

mikelite

took a ride to the woodbridge center mall yesterday and Sam Goody was closing down. Everything in the store was 30% off, including all iPod accessories, games, dvds and UMDs. I picked up a pair of e3c's for $100. they also had the e2c's for $70.

-mikelite

Darkreaper

mikelite said:
took a ride to the woodbridge center mall yesterday and Sam Goody was closing down. Everything in the store was 30% off, including all iPod accessories, games, dvds and UMDs. I picked up a pair of e3c's for $100. they also had the e2c's for $70.

-mikelite
Woaahhh! That sounds like a sweet deal right there. Do you know how long this will be going on for until they close up? Also when you were there was a lot of the merchandise already sold? How much Ipods are for sale?

Last edited:

mikelite

not sure how much longer the store'll be open, if you're in the area give 'em a ring. I'd guess they had about 8 sets of shure's left with very little interest from a packed store. the place wasn't completely bare yet, but it was headed there. they didn't have any iPods for sale, just accessories.

the Shure's are definitely worth it, I've never heard my music like this before.

eonblue22

i also live where they have some shures for 30% off. i have a question , is the cord on the ec3 as thick as ec2?

mikelite

I don't have any e2c's to compare, but the cord on the e3c's is pretty solid and sturdy. Much thicker than any headphone cable I've ever had before.

eonblue22

thanks for the reply i ended up going and getting mine and the cord is sturdy , a lot better than i thought