Shure E2 First Impressions...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Tekron

keepin'downtheunderground
I'm wearing them as I type this...

They are a pretty decent pair of headphones. Excellent sound in a small package, you can't beat that. My only real concern is the comfortable factor. They kinda feel like rocks in my ears. I do have a good seal, but I think it's the end of the fitting, the plastic part that is sticking out. I tried other sizes and the rubber fitting and they both feel like this. Hopefully it's just because I am not used to them. But so far, my first impression rating is an 8/10 but for the price I kinda expected more.

But all in all, good product and I reccomend it to those looking for a good pair of ear-buds or high quality headphones, *there are better out there, but these are definately the best for this price range.*

Edit - *

* P.S. - The comfort problem is problem my fault and not the earphones themselves, because I've always had trouble with my right ear and headphones. Ear-buds always seem to fall out with these ear or always hurt so I guess that's my fault and not the ear-buds. I'm also still trying to figure out whether I should use the rubber or foam and small or medium. Time to adjust is a must...

Last edited: