Shuffle and audiobooks

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

fetalsono

I have a regular 4G iPod in my car and a iPod shuffle that I use for walks, working out, etc. I have been listening to a number of audible audiobooks. I walk in the morning and listen to the iPod in the car when commuting. When I use the shuffle in the morning I have to hold the fast forward button for a while to find my place, sometimes this takes a while. With no display on the shuffle it is a pain. Is there any easier way to get to the point I want to listen to on the shuffle?

thanks

2-D Smokina Cig

I <3 Damon Alburn
Errr, I'm not sure there is.. I Googled it and i couldn't fin anything, shuffles are supposed to be a pain....No Pain, No Game :)..

joeban

convert the file to mp3 if possible and find yourself an mp3 cutter and chop it up into chapters

Hookworm

Audible files are supposed to "bookmark" when you pause and stop them. Just go back to the file you were last on, hit play, and it should start up where you left off. If that isn't the case, the problem might lie with your shuffle.