Shuffle 2 vs Nano 2

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Aceon6

Barca Lounger
I'm interested in hearing from folks who have both. Have you decided which player you prefer for working out? Help me out here. I don't need two small players and am trying to decide.

Website
www.ilounge.com
Tough call, really....

I have both the 2G Shuffle and 2G Nano.

If it weren't for the Nike+ Sport Kit, I'd probably settle on the Shuffle for working out, since most of my "workout" music is fairly consistent and would fit on the Shuffle (I don't find I'm usually selecting different playlists for this purpose).

In fact, the Shuffle is the one I tend to use for workouts that don't require the Sport Kit, such as cycling or going to the gym. Walking and running I use the Nano just because of the Nike+ sport kit integration (which I'm very happy with).

I have no reason to not use the Nano for workouts, but the Shuffle is far more convenient and appropriate for this, IMHO.

Eric Lewis

Apple Lover
shuffle is best...for picking it up...htting a button and u have music....shuffled or regualar....
nano u have to pick which takes longer!

studogvetmed

Website
www.vandeventers.com
Eric Lewis said:
shuffle is best...for picking it up...htting a button and u have music....shuffled or regualar....
nano u have to pick which takes longer!
Unless you select shuffle songs from the nano main screen, one button and you have your music.

drsandy

I thought of getting the Nano, but stuck with the shuffle mainly because of its size. 1GB is enough for my workout sessions and the fact that i can just clip it on and get one-click music, makes it the right choice!