Should I Upgrade?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Pixelmorder

Website
www.pixelmorder.com
I ordered my Apple iMac 15GB 3rd Generation today..

I was wondering if the stock Apple earphones are satisfactory for listening to your tunes...

I know their not gonna be Bose quality, but are they at least OKAY to listen to? Are they tinny or fuzzy or anything?

Thanks for the input.

ironchef9000

they sound like garbage to me, koss ksc-50s for $20 at best buy are a massive jump in quality, IMO

Pixelmorder

Website
www.pixelmorder.com
I heard from other people (friends) that they were okay. Well, I guess I'm just gonna have to see for myself when my iPod comes in (hopefully today).

Thanks for the help.

Jackonicko

Retired
They're not that bad. They sound better than Sony EX70s or 71s, less bassy, but with less isolation, and are broadly comparable with Senny 4000s or 5000s. They're not up to the Sony E888's standards, but they are 'respectable'.

ambika

Website
karmacoma.danwa.net
In my opinion the EX71s sound wayyy better. Listen to any other pair of headphones and you won't want the ones that come with the ipod. Well, I suppose there are worse, but they're still pretty bad. Very hollow, they don't bring life to the music. So yeah, my opinion is upgrade as well.