Shirt I made...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ajservo1

I totally found this site by accident the other day...

http://www.pixeltees.com and they had some swag animation stuff I liked, so I made a model, which is now available to any who want it on a tshirt. It's an acquired "old skool" look to it...

http://ajservo1.pixeltees.com

If you like it, or would like to see something else in the window of the ipod, lemme know and I'll mock one up for you for sale.

It was friggin hard to get the menu button in there, but I'm happy with the look.

Also, please note, I am not an artist, so don't goof on it too much.
:D
Thx!

-Aaron

KyleC

wow neat site!!!

i like the shirt you made, maybe loose the black background.

Last edited:

castertroy05

thats a wicked shirt. But i agree, loose the black background. That way, it looks like an authentic apple shirt (white simplicity approach).

Maybe i should make a shirt....

ajservo1

Now in white...

I struggled with the black/white thing.

The look I was going for was the "on the box" photo.

But I defer to people who like it white.

Here ya go.

ajservo1.pixeltees.com

kman1666

Website
lookatthemonkeys.com
I also like the idea, but I think the image needs to be higher quality. That picture is so pixely to begin with, it would look even worse blown up on a t-shirt. I think if you had a better picture of an ipod with the same thing written, that would be awesome.
**about 5 minutes later**
I just now realized the nature of the site and that you had to draw that, sorry then, but I still think a better quality image would be better if you were actually going to sell them

Last edited:

SpideyPod

Long Time Podder
Website
stationa.net
Last thing I want to be is a poster boy for the RIAA. Scrap the "Don't Steal Music" line. Your profile states you are from the Bronx Amin, walking down the streets of NY do you think anyone wants to be preached to about the evils of file sharing?

Stick with something "Pod like", maybe 'iPodder' or one of the engravings from this site:

http://www.ipodlaughs.com/ipod/iengraver/topten_lv.asp

Good luck.

Erty

Wow now I have a title!
Change it to "Steal music" an I'll buy one =D

wunderdave

maybe you should change it to an image of the Now Playing screen with something like "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by WAM

ajservo1

Well, this is all feed back I'm looking for, for it.

I didn't want to list songs until I started getting requests for them.

Seriously, It won't be too hard to modify it to make a new slogan on the shirt, from website addresses, to song titles.

I'll do a steal music one later today.