Shipping

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Pixelmorder

Website
www.pixelmorder.com
How long would it take to ship from Ohio to Massachusetts using USPS Priority mail?

The guy sent my iPod out at 11am (EST)... should it be here today (the day after) at 3pm (EST when my mail comes)?

I hope so...! I can't wait any longer for my iPod!

mjd1969

Priority mail is expedited, but not overnight. It usually means you'll get the package in about 3 days instead of the typical 5-7 days first class mail takes. The term Express mail applies to the USPS overnight service.

I hate to tell you, but I don't think you'll be getting your ipod today if he sent it yesterday. The waits always the worst part.

Mike

torchedlh

priority mail is 2-3 days. it usually takes 3 days unless it's traveling less than 500 miles or so? i live in san francisco, and i almost always get my packages in 2 days if their sent from border states or ca.

torchedlh

i'm in your same boat. last nite i ordered a jam jacket for my ipod from thinkdifferentstore last nite. they should ship it out today priority, hopefully they're not too far away from me so that i'll get it tomorrow....

water

mjd1969 said:
the typical 5-7 days first class mail takes
thats the time it took for my ipod to travel from the factory in taiwan to oslo in norway :D

:water

mongoos150

You guys are so impatient! I have to wait about a week to get my replacement iPod back from Apple. Sure it's annoying not having my iPod for a while, but it will be something nice to look forward to :)