Ship Dates from Apple

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Jester

Website
www.sonicdomain.com
Just ordered a blue Mini iPod from Apple and was given a month lead time. Is this the typical lead time these days from Apple, or do they actually ship earlier than the stated date?

Bluemini

Tiger Bait.... Go LSU!!!
Well i had a 4 week wait also but mine shipped about 3 days early... So expect to wait.

iwantone

I ordered my green mini from apple.com on june 21 and it is expected to ship on july 19 and i think it pretty much does take that long for them to come. I did debate on whether to cancel my order and order through amazon as everyone was saying they come quicker but i've decided to stick with it & just wait!

kazuki

Mine arrived from Apple about a week and a half before the estimated arrival date (that was a while ago, mid-April). I was very happy with Apple, and still am.

Sev

I ordered pink on 6/12. My estimated ship date from Apple was 7/12, and it shipped today, 4 days early. It is estimated to arrive on the 12th. Seems like 4 weeks is about the standard right now, although I thought for sure I would have to wait longer for a pink.

Jester

Website
www.sonicdomain.com
Sev said:
I ordered pink on 6/12. My estimated ship date from Apple was 7/12, and it shipped today, 4 days early. It is estimated to arrive on the 12th. Seems like 4 weeks is about the standard right now, although I thought for sure I would have to wait longer for a pink.
Wow, that is not bad for a pink Mini iPod. I hope that mine gets shipped early!

Obisidan

:( I don't mind mine coming earlier than the 4 weeks, but I ordered mine on the 23rd of june, so i hope they get it to me, buy the 21st of july. if i got it the 21st I would be fine, but I still need time after they ship it, for my aunt to express mail it to me = / before i leave the couintry.

Jester

Website
www.sonicdomain.com
Obisidan said:
:( I don't mind mine coming earlier than the 4 weeks, but I ordered mine on the 23rd of june, so i hope they get it to me, buy the 21st of july. if i got it the 21st I would be fine, but I still need time after they ship it, for my aunt to express mail it to me = / before i leave the couintry.
Did your mini arrive? No change in the status of mine. :(

usurp

Website
www.unex-t.com
some people like me who ordered from amazon got there minis in a few days. i ordered my blue mini on the 26 of may and it arrived 31st of may.

but the people hwo have ordered pink minis from apple are supposingly getting them before amazon people.

Cookee_

damm i should have ordered a pink one, my estimated delivery date is a whole 37 days away.

iwantone

My mini finally arrived yesterday morning! My estimated ship date from Apple was July 19th but it shipped from Shanghai on the 14th - I am super impressed with Fed Ex for getting it here so fast. It's well worth the wait! Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for theirs.

Obisidan

Jester said:
Did your mini arrive? No change in the status of mine. :(
:) Yes and No, Apple shipped mine on the 14th, and my aunt recieved it on the 15th. Then on the 16th she sent it by fed ex to me, which means I get it by 21st.

:D I'm so excited. I'll post again, when I actually get it in my hands.

:( I hope yours comes soon too.

Jester

Website
www.sonicdomain.com
Obisidan said:
:) Yes and No, Apple shipped mine on the 14th, and my aunt recieved it on the 15th. Then on the 16th she sent it by fed ex to me, which means I get it by 21st.

:D I'm so excited. I'll post again, when I actually get it in my hands.

:( I hope yours comes soon too.
That is great! I am glad that yours is on the way to you. Yes I am very sad that mine has not arrived yet, but on the upside my 30GB is doing just fine. :)

Let's hope that Apple pulls a rabbit out of a hat and ships mine early!