Senuti Trouble

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

senutitunes

Hello people of iLounge! I am LURRR King of Omicron Persei 8...wait, that's what I say after "People of Earth"...

####ty futurama jokes aside, I have a bothersome issue tickling the edges of my thoughts. one who's solution I can't seem to muster--despite the overwhelmingly user-friendly nature of this computer.

So, the story is (&& I apologize about the rigmarole, long-winded nature of this narrative in advance, I just want to cover all the bases here):

I just bought a refurbished macbook pro (13.3" Oct 2011 with the i5 processer and the 10.7.2 OS X yadayadayada). Immediately after receiving said Dell obseletizer (my last computer was an Inspiron...poor decision), I set to work transferring my 86 gigs of music from my iPod to my new iTunes. Promptly having dished out the 18.99 for Senuti, I was disappointed at what popped up. A message saying "iTunes library not located" or some other malarkey kept showing itself everytime I tried to transfer the datas. So, in hopes that the program was just making a silly mistake, I went ahead and clicked "continue" and transferred all the songs. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Eventually, I figured out I could just transfer the songs to a folder in my desktop and drag it over to iTunes. Easy as that!

However, this has resulted in my music taking up double disk space, half of which I can't even locate, en masse! I say en masse since I can search the music files one by one and delete them, but I'd rather not sift through a month's worth of music and delete individually. When I do individually locate these files (and this is the kicker) it doesn't show which file it's in! Just some phantom, island file existing in its own sphere of storage.

I want to be able to delete all of these non iTunes senuti transfers with one fell swoop, but cannot locate their collective hiding place. That's all!

any help would be much appreciated

tl;dr I double copied my music files in senuti, one is sitting in iTunes, and the other is hiding somewhere in my harddrive. must locate and kill this shadow of inaccessible filing!!!!! thoughts?