Selectively Syncing TV Shows.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

MrZebra77

I have a few TV Series/Shows in my iTunes Library and they are all synced to my iPod.

When my iPod is connected, if I go in the TV Shows tab, I can choose to sync them all, sync only unwatched, last 10 etc but the option to only sync selected shows where I could check/uncheck certain shows is not available.

Is there something I'm doing wrong, or is this a limitation?

I am still using an older version o iTunes (7.0.2), if upgrading to 7.4.2 will fix this, I can do that but with all the horror stories I read here, I only upgrade iTunes when I absolutely need to.

Also another thing that might have something to do with it, all these shows are NOT iTunes downloads, they are all rips from DVDs that once imported (Originally appeared under movies) got edited the tags under the Video tab to mark them as TV Shows.

Is this a tactic to force people to buy their shows on iTunes or is there anything I forgot to do to be able to select which ones I want to sync.

Sparkee

Check the "Sync Only Checked Songs" box on the Summary tab of the iPod's preferences in iTunes. This option includes all the media files you sync with iTunes, not just music. The you can go to the TV Shows section and remove the checks beside the episodes you don't want synced.

It may require the latest iTunes, I have not had no real issues with the latest iTunes with my Mac or Windows computers.

MrZebra77

Ok, since I don't use the check/uncheck attributes anyway, I could do that then...

The only time I ever use this check/uncheck boxes, is when ripping CDs, to exclude useless tracks (Intros, Interlude) or when some tracks require special attention (Last track having 2 songs separated by silence)

I'll look into that.