Secrets of the iPod, Fourth Edition

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

illa_noize

I'm thinking that it wouldn't help anymore then the web can. I'm sure that 99.99% of the contents is either already published on the web, or will be published as soon as people start reading the book and start passing the word around.

Nicholas

Karma Owner
Ya those books are useless. All the help or info you need about the iPod is right here. And its free!!

Skettalee

Website
www.337Studios.com
I looked through the book at Waldens, and yes like nick said, it sucks pretty much, it tells you nothing that the manual doesn't say (kinda). But it really dont say much at all.

Roadkill

iPod for President
Website
milfordmedia.com
The book is DEFINATELY not worth it, I checked one out at Borders one time, and it is nothing more than a thick Owners Manual. It gives you the most basic info, that you can pretty much get from reading the manual.

If your bored and at the bookstore, you might wanna read it over a coffee, but definately do not buy it.

fasterthanlight

Website
www.jamieroy.com
Ten-second album downloads, enough storage space for more than 7,500 songs; a slim, super lightweight design; a reengineered, all-touch interface; customizable menus; on the--go play lists; support for more (and better) audio formats; wired remote control; an elegant and convenient charging and syncing dock; and a trio of fun games are just some of the new iPod features covered here. You'll also find new information on setting up the Windows version of iTunes and using it to buy songs from the iTunes Music Store, hints for accessorizing and protecting your iPod, tips for maximizing its storage capabilities, and troubleshooting advice for when it refuses to cooperate.

im sure everyone already knows 97.3% of the stuff mentioned in there... if not, thats why we're here