Screen Protector Use?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Tekron

keepin'downtheunderground
How do they work and stay in place? Are they supposed to stick or something?

katgirl

the screen protector for the iskin is a flexible plastic that kinda sticks to the ipod like a static sticker, and the edges tuck under the window opening of the iskin. it's not perfect since it produces a slight "wet" look on the screen, but i guess it's better than no protection at all. hope this answers your question.

does anyone have any ideas for getting rid of the 'wet' look? also, how to make the iskin less sticky??? thanks!

slystad810

You can get rid of the stickiness by washing with dish detergant a few times, but I have the wet look on the screen protector also. It doesn't bother me that much but I hope there is a solution. Any ideas?

Tekron

keepin'downtheunderground
you're better off going to radio shack and buying a 12 pack of "radioshack pda protectors" that work 10x better than this.

Mads

I've put a little bit of talcum powder on the inside of the screen protector then used a soft cloth to effectively rub it all off. It gets rid of the wet look but it does make it look a bit hazy, especially with the backlight off. If you find you don't like it like this, you can just rinse it and it goes back to 'wet' again. I think I'll keep it hazy rather than wet as I always use the backlight anyway.

Mads :)