Saw BRMC last night

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

wolfpacker

This forum, Jacko in particular, was instrumental in me discovering Black Rebel Motorcycle Club. Ever since I got into them, I've really wanted to see them live. Unfortunately, last time around I was under the weather and had to bail last minute. Luckily they came through again, still playing the same size place (The Cat's Cradle in Carrboro, NC).

Decent turnout for a Monday night, but far from sold out. The show got off to a solid, if someone slow start, but really builds well into a rousing 2nd half. The acoustic set was very impressive with some of the Howl stuff plus an incredible Dylan cover. Then they rocked out again hard with IMO their best stuff till the end.

Highly recommend you catch them if they come around if you have liked them on album. Probably the best club show I've seen in 5 years. And I was home by midnight, which was nice. Thankfully I remembered the earplugs.

I don't see that many club shows anymore, but am actually catching Porcupine Tree later in the week.