Saving XPlay Playlists

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

phes

BaNnAna peEler
Is there a way to copy and paste .m3u playlists into xplay? Or any other way of storing the playlists that one creates on xplay locally? There must be a way out there :rolleyes: Someone enlighten me :cool:

ashawley

Website
www.
Right now I don't believe that you can do that. AMG will set me straight if I'm wrong. AFAIK, no program can strip playlists off of the iPod and create .m3u files. It's because they are stored in the iPod's database and not as .m3u files.

Everyone's always asking for it though......

Adam

phes

BaNnAna peEler
How about the other way? Is it possible to drag a .m3u playlist into xplay and copy all the songs accordingly?

AMG

Banned
nope, it doesn't do drag & drop playlists (from M3U playlists). it does do on-the-fly playlists if you drag & drop music onto the "playlists" directory.

phes

BaNnAna peEler
Yeah that sucks bad..
XPlay should fix that on their next version. This is what it should be like: Drag a .m3u playlist into any of the directories on there, and it should copy all the songs accoridingly if they're not there, and generate a playlist identical to the one desired. It sounds pretty simple and straight forward to program. I think.

:D