Satisfied iPod 5G Customers!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

BiReL41r

iPod Video Owner
Alright, there's been a lot of people complaining about the 5G iPod Video, but you know what, this iPod has moved such a long way from the 1G iPod. Look what we have now, Videos, Color Screen, Photos..etc

You have to admit, the video on this iPod is insanely good. The quality of the video is amazing and everyone thought that watching a video on a small 2.5 '' screen wouldn't be good, but they were wrong.

This thread is dedicated to all the people who love their 5G iPod, including me!

I guess no one has actually said the good things about the iPod, it's all about the things they want. For example, gapless playback. Maybe they'll get it soon, but for now I'm lovin' my 5G White 60GB IPOD!

tru5t

believe it or not there a bunch of happy customers...but...they may not have much to say...

sadly, as the world works, we tend to focus more on negative things...
its more 'natural' for us remember and notice all of the bad things.....

i'm glad this thread was started...
sign me up as a happy customer!!

survivorz21888

I began a similar thread back when it was first hitting stores, and it died, which showed me many were unhappy. I'm happy though!:D

DJ Key

Website
www.djkey.com
I'm happy enough. Great sound quality, great battery, great screen (even if it's not what I expected). Pretty happy with the size, my 60gb is smaller than my old 40gb - main thing for me is the sound quality - I use Shure E5's and it sounds fantastic. Watched a few video's and will use it at work during my long breaks.

Yeah, happy enough!

TheJosher

Music Is Your Friend.
Website
www.thejosher.net
I like it. I'm completely satasfied, although I would have preffered the battery life to be slightly better, and for it to be slightly more scratch resistant.

But its much better than the non-iPod players I've had.

Josh

woodworm

I'm with you! I go to sleep with music from my 5G and wake up to music as well. This is specially great when I travel. I love the multiple clocks and the ability to import album artwork. My previous iPod was black and white. Now almost all of my songs have artwork. Check out iTunes AI BE to import artwork, it is a cool little program, its free and works with iTunes 6.

Quillz

Enlightened
Website
www.quillz.net
Apple has never advertised the iPod as being scratch resistant, so I still don't see why people are so shocked when even hairline scratches appear.

Anyway, my black, 30 gig iPod is great. It sounds just as good as the shuffle, and holds so much more.

rachwah

rach*
i still just in love with itunes, its the most well organised media player and just to plug your ipod in and it automatically update everything, it's so easy!..

(i had an ipod for over a year.. still so amazed lol)

Website
www.flickr.com
The problem with all internet forums is that no one shows up just to say they are completely satisfied and have zero problems. I'm sure there are many such people...

AHHHHHHH

Money Begger
I LOVE my ipod, its like my baby o_O
Im just unsatisfied with the 1 1/2 hours of vid i get :|

forfun

Cameron_Talley said:
The problem with all internet forums is that no one shows up just to say they are completely satisfied and have zero problems. I'm sure there are many such people...
lol yes. i guess most people sign up to get help for a problem they have

axxman

Website
www.axxman.com
I am quite happy with mine, only things I was dissappointed with were the the lack of firewire and a charger. the screen is fine for watching video while travelling. biggest issue for me was the battery life, my mini never got more than 5 hours which doesnt cover a transatlantic flight.

so far with the help of guides I found on this website, I have had no problem converting dozens of videos to the ipod format. Sound quality is definitly improved compared to my mini. and the big screen makes navigation easy.

now I just need to wait for cases to become availible.
this is my third ipod and I cannot see selling it, I wish I had had it engraved.

mdscriber3

Pod obsessed
Sign me up for those who are happy! But I'll be even happier once the new BTI battery comes out so I can get more battery life watching video/movies. I have a 30GB white.

This baby is awesome ...

Pam :)

iPod Dance

I was sad with a broken 30 GB.

Now I'm happy with a wonderful 60GB.

All the people that are satisfied don't need to come to iLounge just yet. They will once the "Gee whiz, it's new!" factor wears off and they want to learn more.

iPod1990

Very satisfied with my 30gb white!!! Outstanding product Apple. Heads turn when people see the thing.