• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Samsungs New Portable Media Player

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Riceboi

Homeless Member
I was just looking over at the new phones that debuted at the CeBit recently...i happened to pass over this certain item. Being a member in this lounge for a while...i've always seen fellow boarders talk about ipods that could play videos and so forth. Of course this isn't made by Apple...but i think it is def one of the better looking devices i've seen.

Specs:

3.5" TFT Color LCD
20 GB (1.8" HDD) / USB 2.0
Rechargeable Battery (Li-Ion)
Microsoft PMC (Portable Media Center)
Digital Media Player (Movie, Pictures, Music [MP3, WMA, WMV])
TV Out

Attachments

Adam

Brushed Steel Guy
Thats cool, I still like the widescreen iRiver PMC's better, but this is definitely on my checkout list, as are many products. The battery is worrying, its the same as the iPod (Li-ion), I want a standarisation of Li-ion polymer batteries, longer battery life dagnammit!