Sad to see the return of Eminem

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

bdb

On the B side of life
I heard some of the lyrics, it was kind of wierd. He was saying something like "do not miss this chance to blow", which I thought was a rather strange thing to say, and it occurred to me that the white microphone looked conspicuously like a vibrator. :)

Zap

Mac Zealot
im not a fan of rap but i still like the ad, it was a good ad a new age thing still in the out of people thing but a new idea cuz those old ads were getting old

this new add new more iPod in it( a tell people it is new 5g)

Leafblower

Emimem doesn't merely suck--but sucks so much that now I will refrain from purchasing a fifth generation iPod.

Just kidding. :)

(Although, I will re-iterate: Eminem doth sucketh.)

Tekki

The rapper prides himself on never endorsing products through advertising. - BBC

So, isn't this kind of endorsing?

melsmusic

Not so keen on him as an artist but I do like the ad. It's different, eye catching and that particular song is one that I actually don't mind.

Mulv

White 3Gs Are The Way.
Leafblower said:
Emimem doesn't merely suck--but sucks so much that now I will refrain from purchasing a fifth generation iPod.

Just kidding. :)

(Although, I will re-iterate: Eminem doth sucketh.)
Eminem Doth NOT Sucketh, Eminem Doth Sucketh IN YOUR OPINION. There are plenty of Eminem fans out there, me being one of them, as he is included in the range of genres on my 'Pod. Therefore in saying that 'Eminem Doth Sucketh' you are probably offending Eminem fans, something i think shouldn't really be allowed on this forum, seeing the forums main purpose is to be used to unite music lovers worldwide. Everyone has their own opinions, but IMO thats what they should be stated as, opinions...

By the way, this isn't supposed to be a shot at Leafblower, just a comment, Just coz u don't like Eminem i aint gunna hold it against ya :D