• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

.rmbv Mac converter

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

xboxman

Expelliarmus!
Hi all, just a quick question, can anyone tell me of a good free .rmvb video converter please? I did a search, and it appears that the converters listed were for Windows use, I am now using my new and shiny Macbook Pro and another 30gb iPod 5.5. I have a bunch of Gundam Seed/Destiny episodes I want to put on there!

xboxman

Expelliarmus!
Thanks for the help dude, but I think am going to just give up. It's annoying, I have downloaded so many applications, followed so many guides and downloaded so many new drivers for those applications, AND IT STILL DOESN'T WORK!!! I will just be sticking to DVD>iPod software now, or perhaps I may try and convert the episodes on my PC before transferring them across...