Replacement Swivel Clips

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

MrZebra77

Please choose the appropriate forum for this topic. Thank you. I'm asking this about my PDA actually, but I know some iPod cases use those as well so maybe I can get an answer here.

The Hard Case I am using for my PDA has a little round pin on the back that fits into a small black clip that stay on the belt. You press a button at the top of the clip and you can pull your PDA/Cellphone/iPod from it and hold it in your hand and then put it back easily by sliding it into the groove.

I know these are rather standard (The body of the pin is Half an inch in diameter and the tip of it is 3/4" diameter, shaped like a "T", in case there are multiple sizes). The case is still ok (Except for the scratch when it fell on the pavement) but the spring attachement of the belt clip broke which caused it to fall.

Where can I get a replacement belt clip? Just the belt clip part of it.

I will also ask this on a PDA Forum, but since iPod cases use these as well, I figured I could probably get an answer here too.

Thanks for any help.