Remove Belt Clip from iSkin.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

MrZebra77

Please choose the appropriate forum for this topic. Thank you. Did a search here, at iskin.com and RTFM that came with the iSkin and didn't see how to do this.

How do I remove the beltclip that is attached to the iSkin? I plan to put my iPod in my pocket most of the time (Might eventually get to use the BeltClip, but mist of the time it will be loose in my pocket protected by the iSkin)

How do I remove the belt clip without breaking it?

JaredM

heres what you do. see that little slider thing on the bottom part on the outside clip? not the actual clip though. you may have to move the clip so that its horizontal. then on the very bottom there is a little slider. now slide that thing to the right with your fingernail. Now you can slide the clip down and pull the bottom peg out. then rotate it and get the other peg out. Then just take the disc out. Warning i heard that the disk melts to your ipod and i can see that happening since its rubbery plastic.

Xz33

Make sure to take the disc out, it does melt extremely easily, and its not very easy to get off once it does.

JaredM

I had the disk and clip sitting inside a car in direct sun in 75 degrees f. for about 2 hrs. When i came back i could make an imprint on the disk with my fingernail. It was also very flimsy.

MrZebra77

Don't worry, I took the disk out as well...

But looks like my iPod is defective and going back to the store tomorrow (Posted another thread in the appropriate section on that)