release date

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

iggy373

Exactly when did the shuffle go on sale at the apple store (date and time)? and are they expected to sell out?

baggss

Stoopid Ameican Rednek
I would expect about 30 seconds AFTER Steve announced them, and probably.....

iggy373

pardon my ignorance, but at approximately what time (central time zone) would that have been?

canyonblue737

steve gave his speach at 11 AM CT and it ended around 12:25 PM CT. I imagine they went on sale at the west coast Apple stores by 12:30 PM CT.

iggy373

thanks, is this also probably about the time they went on sale online? (i'm wondering what time people first stumbled across them for sale online at the store) and does anyone have any guesses as to what sales have been so far and projected model purchase ratios (512mb/1G)?

iggy373

Mainly pure curiosity, i purchased one around 5pm, i was wondering sales since i haven't really heard anything about it before (didn't know such a thing was even in the workings, no ads.) i honestly and luckily just happened to check out apple's site today and there it was! I was asking the last ? because i dont see why most people wouldn't want to doubel the capacity for only $50 (or $40 if you use ed. discount!)